This page is created for non-Zazaki users and speakers. If you are also not a Zazaki-speaker or you dont know Zazaki langauge, for communications in English please write here. According to the policy of this Wikipedia, we only write in Zazaki. For communications in English (or any other questions other than in Zazaki), please on this page.
For communications in English[bıvurne | Çımey bıvırnê]
Zazaki is missing[bıvurne | Çımey bıvırnê]
Zazaki is missing from this page:
More than 100 languages are now listed.
Thank you, Varlaam (mesac) 05:20, 1 Şıbat 2016 (UTC)
I request sysop access on diq.wikipedia:
- Language Code: diq
- Meta-Wiki Request Link: m:Requests for permissions
- Local User Page: diq:User:Mirzali
- Support - As the sysop of the Zazaki Wikpedia, I need help of Mirzali. He had important contributions during the creation process of Zazaki Wikipediya. -- Asmêno Bêwayir (mesac) 12:15, 30 Tişrino Peyên 2016 (UTC)
- Support - Mirzali is known for his big efforts at Zazaki Wikipedia and also for editing Zazaki books. -- Karber:Memedaga (mesac) 12:54 Tişrino Peyên 2016 (UTC)
- CommentNo activity since 2 years, as a support account only for the vote.—Gomadapeyam 08:49, 1 Kanun 2016 (UTC)
- CommentAre you a native speaker and writer of Zazaki? Who gives you the right to control and with what a character dose a person have who is tattling? It seems that all you had provoked him to desysop him.. ---Memedaga (mesac)
- Support Mirzali knows the language very well und has many efforts to our endangered language. We need him to save and develop Zazaki. Omid.
- Support I support Mirzali. He did his best for Zazaki Wikipedia so far. He should become sysop. He deserves this. Belekvor (mesac)
- Oppose He was an admin and he abused sysop access many times (here). Besides, there are only 2-3 active users. So, it's unnecessary to have all as admin.Btw, it's clear that 3 of above accounts are only invited to vote.—Gomadapeyam 08:49, 1 Kanun 2016 (UTC)
- Comment In an inner-Zaza affair, a Kurd like you has not to interfere. I mean it only in fact, Zazaki is not your mother tongue. You do not care about the love of the Zazaki, but you simply pursue political intentions. Even at that time, you mobilized all the Kurds or Kurdists to agitate against me. And through provocations you have also created a list of the inconveniences about me. Where have all the Kurds or Kurdists remained after my desysop process? They suddenly disappeared into the air. Enough needs to be somehow enough. Don't you think so? It had been all the years Erdemaslancan (and more recently , , ), who made us angry. -- Mirzali (mesac) 05:34, 2 Kanun 2016 (UTC)