- 1 Pela werênayışi
- 2 New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2016)
- 3 New Wikipedia Library accounts available now (August 2016)
- 4 New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (November 2016)
- 5 Ayarlar ve sistem mesajları
- 6 Kıfır û heqaretê Erdemaslancani
- 7 Vandalizmê Erdemaslancani
- 8 Incubator test project of Zazaki Wikivoyage: Question from Incubator administrators
Pela werênayışi[Çımey bıvırnê]
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2016)[Çımey bıvırnê]
Apologies for writing in English. Please help translate to your language
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for access to research materials from:
- Cambridge University Press - a major publisher of academic journals and e-books in a variety of subject areas. Access includes both Cambridge Journals Online and Cambridge Books. 25 accounts.
- Alexander Street Academic Video Online - a large academic video collection good for a wide range of subjects, including news programs (such as PBS and BBC), music and theatre, lectures and demonstrations, and documentaries. 25 accounts.
- Baylor University Press - a publisher of academic e-books primarily in religious studies and the humanities. 50 accounts.
- Future Science Group - a publisher of medical, biotechnological and scientific research. 30 accounts.
- Annual Reviews - a publisher of review articles in the biomedical sciences. 100 accounts.
- Miramar Ship Index - an index to ships and their histories since the early 19th century. 30 accounts.
- Noormags - Farsi-language aggregator of academic and professional journals and magazines. 30 accounts.
- Kotobna - Arabic-language ebook publishing platform. 20 accounts.
- Gale - aggregator of newspapers, magazines and journals. 50 accounts.
- Elsevier ScienceDirect - an academic publishing company that publishes medical and scientific literature. 100 accounts.
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including Project MUSE, De Gruyter, EBSCO, Newspapers.com and British Newspaper Archive. Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 20:30, 17 Adare 2016 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library accounts available now (August 2016)[Çımey bıvırnê]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our publisher donation program. You can now sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Nomos – Primarily German-language publisher of law and social sciences books and journals - 25 accounts
- World Scientific – Scientific, technical, and medical journals - 50 accounts
- Edinburgh University Press – Humanities and social sciences journals - 25 accounts
- American Psychological Association – Psychology books and journals - 10 accounts
- Emerald – Journals on a range of topics including business, education, health care, and engineering - 10 accounts
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (November 2016)[Çımey bıvırnê]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Foreign Affairs - Journal of international relations and U.S. foreign policy
- OpenEdition - Journals in the social sciences and humanities
- Édition Diffusion Presse Sciences - French and English language scientific journals
- ASHA - Speech–language–hearing journals
- Tilastopaja - Athletics statistics
- EBSCO - Many new databases added
- Taylor & Francis - Strategic, Defence & Security Studies collection
Ayarlar ve sistem mesajları[Çımey bıvırnê]
- You are quite right Gomada. This guy is not less than Erdemaslancan. You fight the wrong one here, like me. If you really care about Zazaki, then you must help us to go against him. Because of him, I was also locked there. He also accuses me of sock puppets like Belekvor and Memedaga. This is, of course, a miserable and deceitful lie. In doing so, he is the one who drives everywhere his misery with different accounts -- Mirzali (mesac) 22:25, 5 Kanun 2016 (UTC)
Kıfır û heqaretê Erdemaslancani[Çımey bıvırnê]
Bırayêne, yew merdumi de gani tenê şerm û edeb, şeref û heysiyet bıbo. Yewi de ke ninan ra teba çınê bi, hewa ra topan pêgêro zi merdum nêbeno. Endi riyê ma deceno, hema heşa şıma ra, no naletme hewna zi xo ra nêşermayiyeno. Çıtewri beno ke no her daim her ca de mayanê ma ra kıfır kero? Wa kıfır û mılqi dey sero şêrê! Niya derên: , , , , , , , , , , ,    -- Mirzali (mesac) 10:23, 6 Kanun 2016 (UTC)
Vandalizmê Erdemaslancani[Çımey bıvırnê]
Bırayêne, no merdumo ke nameyê cı meqbul niyo, anciya be hesabanê sexteyan ra kewto ra meqalan û şablonan qafıka xo ser vurneno û vandalizm keno.
- Niya derên:
Incubator test project of Zazaki Wikivoyage: Question from Incubator administrators[Çımey bıvırnê]
My apologies for writing in English.
Someone in this test project has requested the deletion of some pages. However, some of these pages point to each other, and others still have pages linked to them. I am reluctant to delete pages until these issues are addressed. In particular, I would appreciate it if someone would:
- Please go back and edit pages that link to the pages marked for deletion. Make sure you change the links so they go to the right (replacement) page.
- Alternatively, you can leave the "wrong" page in as a redirect to the right page.
- I have two other specific comments I need to see addressed:
- incubator:Wy/diq/Qraleya Zewbiyayi: There seems to be real content on this page (in past versions). I do not see evidence anywhere that the content was moved somewhere else. Without that, I am reluctant to delete the page.
- incubator:Wy/diq/Amerikay Veroci: The versions with and without the -a (Ameri_aya and Ameri_ay) and the versions with -k- and -q- seem to point in circles to each other. Please make sure that everything points to the version you want remaining after all deletions take place.