Karber vaten:Mirzali/Arşiv 1
- 1 Virgül,Nokta
- 2 Zazaca wikipedianın dil kodu zza olarak degistirilebilirmi?
- 3 ?
- 4 Wikiqısebend
- 5 sugar in Zazaki
- 6 Kortel
- 7 Countries Section
- 8 Pela Seri
- 9 Pulur/Vacuğe
- 10 Asian Countries
- 11 Xosere
- 12 Gratitude
- 13 Photo Galery
- 14 welat
- 15 Zıwanê İranki
- 16 Zıwananê binan de section of the main page
- 17 Neowrez Pirouz Bo!
- 18 Wiktionary_Zazaki
- 19 Dewê Xozat
- 20 Merheba Mirzali !
- 21 Kendim kuzeyliyim
- 22 SELAM MIRZALI
- 23 template
- 24 Des u dı İmami
- 25 Poems
- 26 Nuştoxê u Nuştoğê
- 27 Unused redirects
- 28 abraod
- 29 Deniz Baykal
- 30 PipepBot
- 31 Changes
- 32 "[ ]" and ( )
- 33 I am sorry
- 34 Blocking
- 35 Xalkoiye
- 36 Zazaki MediaWiki messages imported into Betawiki
- 37 Almazán
- 38 Is it IRAN's Flag ?
- 39 Desmale Zazana
- 40 Semnan
- 41 System Messages
- 42 W u V
- 43 Herita
- 44 Variants "ki" and "de"
- 45 Thank you
- 46 Greetings Yaşar :)
- 47 Xerita
- 48 Gağande
- 49 MediaWiki messages
- 50 Articles of Faruk İremet
Haklısın bra,unutuyorum hep,bundan sonra dikkat etmeye calısacam.Saygılar..--Belekvor 22:34, 16 Çele | Kanuno peyên 2008 (UTC)
Zazaca wikipedianın dil kodu zza olarak degistirilebilirmi?
Zazaca wikipedianin dil kodunu diq yerine zza olarak degistirmezmiyiz. ve neden zazacanın iki harfli zz diye dil kodu yok.yani adrsimiz www.zza.wikipedia.org veya www.zz.wikipedia.org olmalı bence--Belekvor 17:31, 13 Çele 2008 (UTC)
Bıra Şewa to Xer u weş vo. Raşt bêro to rê.
Brae mı to rê zamet çıyê qı mı nusae, kontrol bı qı u seni lüzum keno se bı qı. To rê raşt bêro bra. Rınd boyni/boni xo. Şewa to weş u xer vo. E taxmin keno mı no çi cae dı yonışi dı/caeçepi dı nusa. Kusurdê mı nadı. Ez hewna ecemiyo...--Peropiya 00:19, 7 Çele 2008 (UTC)
Tu xeyr amey Wikipedia Zazaki--Maviulke12 16:45, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
Hi Mirzali, I am glad you bring this to me. I was thinking that you might take care of wikiqısebend given your interest. Like Wikipedia, for dictionaries (Wiktionary) you have to make a proposal than people should support it. Since Zazaki Wikipedia has already gone through this process, I think Zazaki Wiktionary will easily go through this. At the end of the process, they wil give you a new domain name probably like "diq.wiktionary.org".
If you want, I can put the proposal on the Wikipedia, or you can do it here . In the proposer's name write your user name. They will make you an administor at the end. You can also start a test Wiktionary too if you don't want to lose time. Here is some examples of Wiktionaries:
I think the thing that would be unique about this project is that you will have one page for each word, and you can put all the variance Zazaki words under it. If you need help, feel free to contact me. I would be more than glad to help you.
Good Luck, --Maviulke12 13:12, 19 Paiza Wertêyên 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, I am going to make the proposal for the Wikiqisebend. Before that, I would like to make something clear. Somebody should specially deal with this project. I have a tight schedule and have time only for Zazaki Wikipediya. I'll help you to get some Wikipediya skills, but you should be in charge of the project. I am concerned with your health problems, and I think this project might be too much for you since you are in a treaphy. If you think that you can handle it, I am going to make the proposal. Xatir be to. --Maviulke12 02:44, 23 Paiza Wertêyên 2006 (UTC)
sugar in Zazaki
Hello! I`ve got one request for you. I collect words in various languages. Now I`m looking for word "sugar" in other languages. I`ve got counterparts of word "sugar" in Japanese, Ahmaric, Thai, Georgian and Chinese, so can you write me what is "sugar" in Zazaki? I`ve got this word in 380 languages and dialects of many regions and countries in the world so it is very important for me! Thank you very much! If you want I can write an article about your city in pl.wiki. Szoltys
- Thank you very much! That's realy important for me. I will add more information in this article but tommorow. Regards, Szoltys
Hi Mirzali, can you check the kortel article in the Nusteyi Heftey section? I am not sure whether it is gramatically correct. --Maviulke12 05:19, 20 Paiza Peyên 2006 (UTC)
Sorry, I am answering you a little bit late. My internet connection went down for two days. Anyway, in order to erase the old kortel article, type "kortel" on "cıgeyrayış" search engine. You will get the old article. Then, click "biestere/pak ke" link at the very top the message pad. Then, confirm the deletetion, and that would be it. This will be a good experience for you I guess. For editing the mainpage, click bivurne/binusne. When you get there, there are template links under the very end of the page, such as
- Template:Projeyi Bray
When you click them, you will reach new pages. If you edit these new pages, the mainpage will change automaticaly. --Maviulke12 01:16, 23 Paiza Peyên 2006 (UTC)
Hi Mirzali, thanks for your help in categorizing pages. I have another project: I am planning to fill the country links in our continents pages. I write a short article for Bahama in the American continent countries table. I am planning to use this short article as a template and simply copy-paste it and change just the related information when I write about other countries. I need your help. I think together we can easily complete this sections and increase our article numbers.
One more thing, I am also planning to include all the Zazaki villages in our encyclopedia. Can you list the villages in Pulumure, just like in the Çermug page. Thanks --Maviulke12 02:21, 29 Paiza Peyên 2006 (UTC)
Why did you reverted the Pela Seri page to a prior edit? --Maviulke12 15:57, 18 Kanun 2006 (UTC)
- Yes I changed it back to the its previous edition. If something like this happens in the future, just go to the "tarix" page and sellect the [rollback] option. The website automatically rollbacks your mistake. This option is granted only to administors. --Maviulke12 16:08, 18 Kanun 2006 (UTC)
ma be xêr di bıra! mı mesajê to hona di, qusır de nia mede, 4-5 roci çê denêbiyane hem ki waxtê mı ki sılxet vêreno ra, se keri. to rê nejdi ra mail rusnon ya ki têl kon.
zazakiyê wikipedia sero çıturi malumat sıma di, gereke qesey kerime. feki na sate têwerte ra bımanê ki zerarê xo çino. gramer u raştnuştene tenêna muhimê. na lınge xatır be to, qelema sıma tım thuz bo, emegê sıma hêçe meşêro. --Asmen 2:40, 28.12.2006 (CET)
What is the Turkish name for Pulur/Vacuğe? Is it Ovacik? --Maviulke12 07:39, 9 Çele 2007 (UTC)
Hi Mirzali, can you check the names of Asian countries to make sure they are correct for Zazaki? I will begin to fill them up. This is the page where you can find the names: Asya. By the way, how is your treatment going? I hope you are getting better. --Maviulke12 06:41, 19 Çele 2007 (UTC)
I changed my username from "maviulke12" to "xosere" --Xosere 06:39, 12 Sıbat 2007 (UTC)
- I already know, I saw it! :-) --mirzali 13:27, 12 Gucige/Sıbate 2007 (UTC)
THANKYOU VERY MUCH Mirzali for your excellent translation help and effort!
I am very Grateful.
May Zazaki Wikipedia Prosper!
(In the future, if you ever need any articles to be translated into the Chinese or Taiwanese language, then I would be glad to help you).
Yours Sincerely, From --Jose77, 23:54, 12 Sıbat 2007 (UTC)
- Dear Jose77! Thank you very much for your lovely resonance and good wishes. But the greatest gratitude must be of value for Xosere, because he does the most work on [Zazaki Wikipedia]. It would be great, when you could translate the articles Zaza people and Zazaki into the Chinese or Taiwanese. Yours Sincerely, from --mirzali, 11:50, 13 February 2007 (UTC)
merhaba mirzali min heni fam kerd, qusuremin mani ez hama newiya, la çi feyde min tora tam fam nekerd. yane mesela gava ez
monçini bunusni gere ez binecede kategori - alet binusni?
yazi gava kiçi monçini binusno kiçi şoro pele aleti(aletan) de monçini zi binusno?
yazi mesela zur binusni kategori ce çi yo?
eywelle.--Welat 12:33, 27 Sıbat 2007 (UTC)
- Bira welat, tı bınus, ez binecede kategori nısena. Tı mı fum kerd. Zazaki mı zaf hol niya. --Xosere 16:50, 27 Sıbat 2007 (UTC)
- mirzali to çikew rast vato, ez biwazizi nêeşkena bani qusirê tora, u xura çikew anakizi nebeno merax meke.
- bi rasti heni hewesemin şikîya şimogo vace çire? cagur kî ma tede bî pîlî, dêwema, dor u verê ma de zaza u kurmancî têder bî. zazakî yew perçey kurdî bî. zey kurmancî, soranî, goranî u e fekê bînî. bi rastî ez bi enî qaîd(ey)an bîya pîle. u ma gava dersê zazakî (gramer) dî, alfabede ma i(ı), î(i) nuştêne, kovara vate zi gorey eni qaîdere vecêno. min gava diq.wikipedia.org di zerremîn bî weşe. kefêmin hame, yabelê badocoy gava ez miyande geyrawa, bi rasti hewesemîn şikîya.--Welat 10:01, 5 Awdar 2007 (UTC)
- mirzali bira, ez xura nêwazena mîyanê sîyasetîdebî, labelê eyro ma nêeşkenê alfebey xu -hem zuwanê mara nizdîyo hemzî aynî cara yeno- gorey dor u verê xu ra bivirazin. zuwanêki nizdî mayê kanco zuwanê?Ê bi kanco alfaban nusnenê? ez bawer kena alfebaya kî etya yeno şoğulnayişî miyantere 5panc-10des salande hamewa orte. ez ki zaf newazena pêrodayîş(munakaşa) bikeri. la zegurki şivan vano "Çi zaza, çi kurmanc, çi soran Qedera me(ma) yekê(yewo,jowo)". egir şimarê ters ninose, ez wazena bi (zegurkî ez musawa binusnî) i î nusnena. derdê minzi zey(fena) şima zuwanê mawo, va nêbo vinî va nêmiro.
- serre 2002(dihezarîudi)dê ma dersê zazakî u gramerî gava musay, açağizî hameynê vatişî: "ma gorey îlmî hareket kenê". xura îlm serê fikrê merdimandê beno wey. u gerê merdimîzî gorey dor u verê xura (gorêy dadê û kal (piyê) xu) bibo wey. ez bi nameyê xu vaci ez bi ena qaidê biya pil u fikiryayîşê min u çîgurkî min diyê enî ye. grubê îlmî, gawa alfebe eşta werte(orte) u karar da bi kamira hamew meydan derd ewo. ez senekî musawa se ezo anaki binusnî. miyane weşide bimanê.--Welat 06:36, 9 Awdar 2007 (UTC)
I took out Pastuki words for two reasons. First, the table was too wide that it did not fit on a regular computer screen. Second, some of the Pastuki words look so different that they doesn't flow with other words. --Xosere 04:55, 13 Adare 2007 (UTC)
Zıwananê binan de section of the main page
Dear Mirzali, I reverted back your last edit on the Pela Seri page. I think the main page should be as simple as possible. Putting new language names on the left side makes the page very long too. I hope you will agree with me. --Xosere 03:03, 17 Adare 2007 (UTC)
Neowrez Pirouz Bo!
Dear Yaşar, I am ali, And welcome to mzn wp, since i found that you create an account in mzn wp and i login to contacting Tohid, i write you this welcome message here. Hope to having future contacts, --Ali1986 22:40, 20 Adare 2007 (UTC)
Sorry for answering little bit late. According to this page, the policy for lanching new projects has been changed, and the Zazaki Wikitionary proposal is incompatible with the new policy. You need to open a new proposal in the new format. So, your proposal is not rejected, but it has to be compatible to the new policy and format. Then, you can put the proposal back. --Xosere 07:42, 23 Adare 2007 (UTC)
I have found a list of names of Xozat's villages on the Dersim Forum. It looks like there are some typos (letter errors). Can you check it or ask someone who can correct them? I would like to fill them, but before I want to make sure that they are correct. Thanks --Xosere 06:17, 27 Adare 2007 (UTC)
Merheba Mirzali !
Thank you for your response, I Also hope that you will be here to improving zazaki wp, I have a question, Certainly if you and xoser merdi are not from a same region your dialects are different, how do you solve this problem ? Since the dialect of one users in mzn was very different to my dialect, And we got a problem, Please guide me, --Ali1986 14:23, 2 Nisane 2007 (UTC)
- Dear Ali, you are right on your supposition. Me and Xosere merdi have different dialects. We gote our greatest support from Asmen merdi (He is the 2. chairman of Zazaki-Institute and our 3. Sysop on Zazaki-Wikipedia). We only wrote the main terms in so-called standard language. The most wroten articles up to this day are further in different dialects of Zazaki. Those articles are from an ancient literature and at this we keep the original dialect. But we also created many new articles nowadays. Only on those we occasionally make some corrections and try to approach them to the standard language. And this can be realized step by step. We must have some patience, merely. Best regards! --Mirzali 01:12, 3 Nisane 2007 (UTC)
Merhaba bıra, ben kendim şahsen kuzeyliyim, yani aslında bu varyentelerle kişisel olarak sorunum yok. Ama palulu ve bingöllü dostlarım bu sözcükleri anliyamiyor, onun için bi orta yol bulsak daha iyi olur. Ve bu durumda bi orta yol mümkündür ve dolaysıla basitdir. --HaydarPasa 19:31, 6 Nisane 2007 (UTC)
seninlen tanismam gerek ... email adresim ..., bana msn adresini yolla, seni listeme eklerim, hoscakal
Selam bira, when you change the title of a template, you should also update the pages where that template is being used. --Xosere 05:06, 25 Nisane 2007 (UTC)
Des u dı İmami
I am firmly against creating pages for poems. This is an encyclopedia, not a poem book or a literary publication. --Xosere 04:40, 26 Nisane 2007 (UTC)
- I agree that poems are a piece of literary, and they are very important for the language. However, our aim is to create an encyclopedia. I think there should be a Zazaki Wikibooks and all of the stuff about peoms, short stories, grammar articles, and so on should be moved there. For now, I think it is a good idea to have only one page for poems. --Xosere 22:07, 26 Nisane 2007 (UTC)
- Selam bira, after thinking little bit more, I think I should take my words back. Maybe, we should not be too much strict about our project. Another words, let's give a space for everything about our language. We don't have that much participation either. We have only three regular contributors: You, me and Mr. Faruk Iremet. If we become too strict, we may all fail. Best --Xosere 01:33, 29 Nisane 2007 (UTC)
Nuştoxê u Nuştoğê
Selam Bira, actually you are better than me in Zazaki grammar. I don't oppose if you want to change it. I think Mr. Faruk Iremet has changed those titles. Before it was "Nuskar" and that was cool with me. I don't know why he wanted to change those titles. --Xosere 23:42, 8 Gulane 2007 (UTC)
Please delete these redirects, which aren't used:
Thanks. --Bangin 20:18, 9 Gulane 2007 (UTC)
That is nice place to have a holiday. Have fun! --Xosere 14:39, 23 Gulane 2007 (UTC)
Have a nice holiday bira. --Xosere 17:20, 1 Temmuze 2007 (UTC)
Wow, you are having a long holiday! --Xosere 08:54, 7 Tebaxe 2007 (UTC)
Are you back bra? --Xosere 06:49, 18 Tebaxe 2007 (UTC)
Hello, I asked for bot status for PipepBot on Wikipedia:Community_Portal#Bot_status_for_PipepBot and on Meta. A bureaucrat wrote, I have first to ask the opinion of the users. Could you please write your opinion at Wikipedia:Community_Portal? Thank you very much! it:User:Pipep 18:40, 22 Tebaxe 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for your support. it:User:Pipep 19:45, 22 Tebaxe 2007 (UTC)
You made lots of changes, so I am not sure which ones you are talking about. I think Pela Seri discussions should be there. We shouldn't touch them. For the Standard Zazaki page, I thik we shouldn't have tables. Tables doesn't let us to write the reasons. When we don't have reasons, it is hard to convince others. For example, I put an explanation for "Ziwan". It should be the same way for others. --Xosere 23:25, 30 Tebaxe 2007 (UTC)
"[ ]" and ( )
Hi bira, I think "( )" is more conventional than "[ ]". I don't see people use "[ ]" in writings. It is usually used in mathematics and science. --Xosere 15:41, 17 Paiza Verêne / Eylule 2007 (UTC)
I am sorry
I am sorry that i opened so many disuccions for nothing. You are right with "no" and "tiya". If you want, you can also delete the bracket "zu", if "yew" ist the most original form. --AliErsoy 22:05, 5 Paiza Wertêyêne / Oktobre 2007 (UTC)
- You can just click rollback. It is easier that blocking. I don't think that user did something wrong. "Nengi" is one of the varients of "nenig". Wikipedia is an open source system. It should be open to anyone. We should not block or chase away people unless they vandalize pages or etc. --Xosere 18:51, 21 Paiza Peyêne / Teşrine 2007 (UTC)
Hi bra, I don't want you to misunderstand me, but I have something to ask. I understood the previous version of Xalkoiye article very well. However, after you edited the article, it is harder to understand it, at least for me. What do you think is the reason? Just asking, don't misundertand me. --Xosere 07:46, 4 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
Zazaki MediaWiki messages imported into Betawiki
Hi Mirzali. I see that you have contributed to the messages in the namespace MediaWiki. Thank you for that. As Zazaki did not yet have any generic messages in MediaWiki (only on this wiki), we imported the messages from Special:Allmessages into betawiki:. Betawiki also supports the translation of messages for over 100 extensions, with over 1,500 messages.
If you have any further questions, please let me know on my talk page on Betawiki. We will try and assist you as much as possible. You can also find us on the Freenode IRC network in the channel #mediawiki-i18n where we would be happy to help you get started.
Please, could you tranlate this article onto the language of this Wikipedia? Thanks for your help. --Jeneme 19:25, 10 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for your help. --Jeneme 20:07, 17 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
Is it IRAN's Flag ?
Dear Yashar, Till this day, i didn't care so much about background of your photo, But by chance i saw one flag behind it, Is it really flag of IRAN ? Really Nice ! --Ali1986 11:08, 14 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
- Logo is not sharp, So maybe it is flag of Zazana, Ofcourse each flag comes with Green, and Red is really nice, such as Former Tapuria (Tabaristan), Blue, Green, Red And Today Azerbaijan, Kurdistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, ... ! --Ali1986 11:22, 14 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
Mı vıraşt bıra. --Xosere 16:12, 14 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
Hi bra, somebody is changing the system messages into Turkish. We have to do something? This is very ugly. --Xosere 00:10, 28 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
- Bira there are a lot to be done. I am reversing them as much as I can, but there are alot.
- I need your help.
- Do you have time? There are tons of things to do. This guy has changed every thing--Xosere 01:07, 28 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
- Bira, can you go "system messages page" I started from the top going down one by one. Can you start from down. I am at messages starting with e-. Thanks --Xosere 01:18, 28 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
I know it is very hard. I don't know why they don't go away right away. But I think they will go by themselves later. I completed 30%. It is a hack of a job. You just need to restore. That is it. I don't know any other way to fix this. I also get tired doing the same thing over and over. --Xosere 01:47, 28 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
- It looks like betawiki did this. I reverted 70% already. Can you go to system messages and see If I missed any. It is so easy to miss some because I was doing the same thing over and over. --Xosere 02:36, 28 Kanune / Gağan 2007 (UTC)
W u V
Ma be xêr di bıra,
persê to hurendi dero. ez ki nêzanon koti v, koti w bınuşiyo. İ qeseyê ke to vati, pêro erebkiyê, i zonê ma de xora estê, ebe W vacinê. Hama namanê dugelu senê kriteru ra bınusnime, tam nzanon. Schweden, Norwegen ingilizki de be W, almanki de be V vacino, ez vaci vayrantê W ma ra tenêna nejdiyo. Eke ma Wikipedia de hata nıka be W gureno, heni vındeo, nustê faruqi ke şikime bıvurnime be W. wes u war bımane Asmen 3.1.2008
Ma ji Xer di bra:) Senine tı?--Peropiya 02:45, 3 Çele 2008 (UTC)
I think we should not use maps in Turkish. We should use maps only in English and Zazaki. --Xosere 11:01, 4 Çele 2008 (UTC)
Variants "ki" and "de"
Hi bra, you chose "ki" over "zi" and "ji" and also "dı" over "de" variants. Why do you do that? --Xosere 11:04, 4 Çele 2008 (UTC)
- I definitely not scold you. My concern is understandability. Some people don't understand these variants. I think if somebody had already used ji, zi, or di in a text, we shouldn't change them with ki an de. You can put your preferences in bracelets, but I don't think we should change them. I think we don't need to create very rigid order. Let people use the way they do as long as they follow grammar rules and of course bracelets can be also used. --Xosere 18:37, 4 Çele 2008 (UTC)
Hi Bıra, thank you for your help in the article. --Dersimıc 14:37, 4 Çele 2008 (UTC)
Greetings Yaşar :)
Dearest Yaşar, how are you? Your explanation of the Zaza people and their struggle for preserving your language and culture filled me with emotion, pride and admiration for you. I congratulate you for effort to provide information about such an important subject.
- This night, I've been trying to figure out how to request help here. I would like to know if you could help me translate a short version of this article for the .diq Wikipedia? I would be more than happy if you could help me summarize a short stub-translation so that it could later help for future development. Do you think a (.diq) version of this article would be possible (however short or long you could make it)? I would be very grateful if you could help me with this. I’m looking forward to hear from you. Thanks so much and Happy New Year 2008! ;) -Dayanha 06:43, 5 Çele 2008 (UTC)
- Dear Mirzali, thank you for having created this article here. I really want to say thanks and tell you how much I appreciate your great work. I hope the article can eventually expand a little bit more since this is a wonderful basis for future development. I would love to hear from you :) In appreciation, yours, Dayanha 08:51, 2 Gucige | Sıbat 2008 (UTC)
At least, we can do something like this.
We don't necessarily need those Turkish maps. It doesn't add any value I think. Lets keep every thing in English and Turkish. We shouldn't use those maps for Zaza cities at least. --Xosere 05:55, 6 Çele 2008 (UTC)
- It very easy. You just need a photo editing program like Paint Shop. You erase the original writing on the map, and write down the Zazaki names. --Xosere 02:31, 7 Çele 2008 (UTC)
Hi Bra, I have a question but don't misunderstand me. Gağande is not a Zazaki-origined word. So, why you chose Gağande as the title for the month of January. Thanks. --Xosere 19:49, 9 Çele 2008 (UTC)
- Hi bra. First of all, understandability is far more important, and it is not our job to create a standard version of Zazaki. If you put another variant to the title, I think it will fit to system messages as well.
- Moreover, Christmas is not celebrated by everybody, and personally I don't celebrate. I don't know why we have to recognize or remember Armenians by a naming a month. There are other more suitable ways. If there are not many Zazaki-originated version, I suggest that the one originating from Zazaki must be used. If you start to chose certain words from your own judgement, I assure you that someday someone will change back what you put there.
- Thank you bra --Xosere 15:46, 11 Çele 2008 (UTC)
- My suggestion: Lets' use Kanuno Verên / Gağande. This is also what Asmen recommends. Similarly, for things that there is no standard way of writing, such a "di/de" or "zi/ki", then we should use both. We need to include everybody. --Xosere 01:00, 10 Çele 2008 (UTC)
- Hi, you are right in "zi/ki", but why you Central Zazas can not accept variants of Northern Zazaki they are totally understandable? Why you can accept "yew" instead of "yo", but not "de" instead of "dı". Its a fact that "de" is the most original variant, in Farsi is this "dar" or "där" ("der" in Zaza alphabet). Look at here as example:
- In Central and Southern Zazaki the "e / a" has changed to "ı", the same is with "bı", which is comes from "be" (in Sorani is this also "be"), what is in Farsi "ba" and in old iranic "pad". It is as Wesar and Wısar. Makes this any problem? We Northern Zazas accept also the most original variants of the other dialects. See:
- Northern - Other
- Roz - Roc (Central)
- ju - yew (central, south)
- çê - keye (cental, south)
- çênek - keynek (central, south)
- gırs - gırd (central, south)
- vor - vewr (South Zazaki)
- zon - zıwan (Central, South)
- gurot - gırewt (South Zazaki)
- phonc - phanc (central, south)
- cêno - gêno (central, south)
- berbeno - bermeno (central,south)
- Northern - Other
- I understand you in points about words they have a different structure as "zi- ki", "no - ın". You self said before month that is necessary to use the most original variants. But if a word from Northern Zazaki come, than you are against them and give up the project "Standard Zazaki". This is "Bölgecilik" what do you make.
- Nobody of the North Zazas want to you use our grammer (like "e"-suffixes), but its necessary to create a common vocabulary at words they are understandable. --Dersimıc 16:07, 29 Çele | Kanuno peyên 2008 (UTC)
Hi Bra, by the way, I just copy-pasted what Asmen sended us through email. Are you sure that you are right? Then, why did Asmen send that way? --Xosere 21:50, 13 Çele | Kanuno peyên 2008 (UTC)
- Is there any specific reason to chose only one. I think we can perfectly use two variants. --Xosere 00:41, 15 Çele | Kanuno peyên 2008 (UTC)
Articles of Faruk İremet
I actually didn't change his article. I reverted the article back to his version. --Xosere 19:24, 26 Çele | Kanuno peyên 2008 (UTC)